Saturday, February 26, 2011

No Retroperitoneal Adenopathy

February pork stew with leeks in creamy mustard sauce

Phew, I'm rarely on my blog these days ! Because I am busy doing research to buy my first house. I'm pissed! I went to visit today in the area of Rawdon. Rawdon is so beautiful! Unfortunately, the fine houses were too small and large houses needed too much renovation. No middle ground. Better luck next time I'm in no hurry!

So, I do not know what I did or if it is because of me but I think I made magic. To make the magic trick is simple. It takes: a pork butt home Pig hundred ways you do not know what to do, lots of Dijon mustard, of cream and 1 hour of your time. There. It melts in your mouth, literally. It's so good that I want you there to plant and eat the whole dish.

4 servings

650g cubed pork shoulder (me: a butt with bone 3 pounds trimmed, boneless and detailed cubed) 2 large leeks
sliced, white and green
2 cup
chicken broth 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon mustard seeds
1 / 2 cup cream 35%
1 tablespoon dried tarragon


Pepper to taste Brown the meat and leeks in a little oil a few minutes. Add stock and mustard, stir well and cover. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes.

Add remaining ingredients. Cook a few minutes. Serve over rice or egg noodles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment