Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Best Game Engine 2010

New light soups Campbell

I was offered recently to sample two new light soups Campbell . Obviously I accepted because my whole life, I ate their products (especially cream of mushroom soup, yum) and I always thought it was excellent food stores. So I mailed two of their new soups, Minestrone be the gardener and chicken and noodles, both ready to eat.

New Light Campbell soups contain 25% fewer calories than regular versions at 70 calories per serving (250 ml) and 480 mg of sodium compared to 650 mg for the regular version, which has in my opinion a marked improvement for these products which are generally much too salty.

And now, the taste test!

Minestrone gardener

By pouring the soup, we note that the ratio of stock-pad is perfect: not too much of one or other. By cons, my opinion is that the pasta-vegetable ratio could be improved because there was too much pasta in my opinion and not enough vegetables.

soon as we put the soup to heat it gives off an aroma of ripe tomato very tasty. At taste however, I think it lack of aromatics, probably caused by decreasing the amount of salt in the soup. To counter this problem, I suggest you add a personal touch with garlic, oregano or garnishing the soup with parmesan croutons or small. For my part, I opted for the Parmesan is a classic flavor in minestrone.

My final verdict: If like me you eat this soup meal (hence the whole box), attention to levels of sodium that will be very high, nearly half the recommended maximum daily intake (2300 mg being ) or the 2 / 3 of the recommended optimal daily intake (as 1500 mg). If you serve this soup as a starter, expect a box of soup for two people. Although this soup has 25% fewer calories than its regular version, this difference is not huge (we're talking about 30 calories less per serving). I recommend the light version but especially for its low content in sodium. In any and everywhere, this soup is an excellent start for someone who has no time to prepare the soup from scratch but I strongly suggest to add a personal touch for added flavor.

Chicken Noodle

Ah, the classic and comforting Chicken Noodle! I was happy to find it in my package. Upon opening the box, we feel a strong smell of chicken. However, at the tasting, I blame him the same thing as the minestrone: lack of flavor. Looks like I do not taste the chicken. The positives are the chunks of chicken and vegetables. For lovers of big noodles, you will served! For my part, I have always preferred small in this type of noodle soup. This time, I have not found a trick to add flavor, unlike the minestrone. Regarding sodium, my comment is the same as the minestrone soup.

All in all, I chose the minestrone soup. In my opinion, this is a great convenience when you do not have time to cut a lot of vegetables to make soup. Chicken noodle soup recipe is a lot faster to do when you have cooked chicken on hand, I recommend the homemade version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment