Monday, February 7, 2011

Best High Dividend Etf

Brownies Marshmallow Mango and cardamom lassi

soon saw, once tried! I already have a great recipe for brownies, but when I saw it in Jasmine, I knew I had do it in the very near future. I slightly modified, particularly by reducing sugar (as was my chocolate to 64% and not 70% and also because I'm not much sugar it sound hacker) and changing the mini marshmallows for the marshmallow cream (I never know what to do with leftover marshmallows ...).

I really wanted to take a photo of the brownies but not a dessert that I take the time to cut into portions and place on a plate. Instead I cut a piece the size that I want when I want to eat it. There will be no picture. Will rely on it in Jasmine!

16 large or 25 small brownies

Cake: 120g butter

half
salt 120g dark chocolate 64%
1 large cup sugar (I did overflow a little cup)
2 large eggs 2 tablespoons
tsp vanilla extract 1 cup flour

2 tablespoons cocoa
1 jar marshmallow cream

Frosting:
1 / 4 cup very soft butter
1 / 3 cup cocoa
1 1 / 4 cup powdered sugar 2 tablespoons
cream 35% or more as needed
1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (optional)

In a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter without overheating. Using a whisk, stir the sugar mixture, then eggs one by one and vanilla, stirring between each addition. Stir the cocoa and flour and mix just enough to remove the flour into the mixture.

Pour into 8 inch square buttered and lined with buttered parchment paper also. Caring overtaken the parchment paper on each side for easy removal. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes (45 minutes for me).

Cool slightly and spread marshmallow cream on the brownie. Bake at for BROIL brown the marshmallow. Cool completely.

Prepare the frosting. To do this, mix together all ingredients with a fork. Adjust the amount of cream as needed, depending on the desired texture. Spread a generous amount of marshmallow. Let stand a few minutes, then unmold and cut into squares.

Store at room temperature in an airtight container.

0 comments:

Post a Comment