Saturday, January 8, 2011

Reloadable Visa Cards Cvs

Brioche Sandwich smoked meat duck or how to take advantage of his Christmas gifts

I'm lucky I have friends who know me well. For Christmas, I had the duck smoked meat, mustard with figs and small pickles. Well, he misses only the rye bread (which I love!) To make the best sandwich in the world! And hardly exaggerating.

2-4 servings 1 can

smoked meat duck Naked Lunch
Rye
choice Mustard (dijon figs for me)
Small gherkins


If you want to heat the duck in the rules art, there must be canned in boiling water for 6 minutes. Obviously, too depressed, I opened the box and after I read the instructions, so I poured the contents into a small pot and I heated about ten minutes on low heat.

Cut the duck into thin slices (with the fat - it's a duck). For my part, I preferred the fray. Grill bread. On each slice, pour a small amount of broth and spread with mustard. Top with meat and pickles. Cut in half and serve immediately.

could serve with salad, fries or chips. Me I preferred m'enfiler two small sandwiches ... Mmmm ... Too good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment