Saturday, January 22, 2011

Do Tv Prices Drop After Christmas

choco-coconut Smoothie Pear

A smoothie is so easy to do. However, sometimes you need inspiration. So today I went rummaging in my book Smoothies Collection Modus Kitchen. It is a beautiful book, well illustrated, with easy recipes to do it (smoothies eh ...) but the only thing that I blame him: there is no index! I can live with doing that he did not table of contents but no index is a bit ridiculous! That's the kind of useful tool when trying, for example, a recipe that contains pears, and you do not want to type in to find 70 recipes that are applicable. Never mind, I wrote one myself index at the end of the book. Problem solved.

So back to our smoothie. If you have an old pear and an old banana to pass, and even better if you have some leftover coconut milk to freezer, this recipe is for you. Basically, they said to use a whole banana. From experience I know that if you put a whole banana in a smoothie for one person, it does not taste it. So I used half of the banana in the smoothie and the other half for garnish. Also, I increased the amount of liquid for 1 / 4 cup seemed insufficient. Finally, we get a smoothie with a beautiful texture, a fruity taste pleasant, comforting chocolate taste without being too far and exotic flavors of coconut. Just what it takes to transport us to the south when it's -20 C outside!



1 serving 1 ripe pear, peeled
1 / 2 ripe banana
1 / 3 cup coconut milk
1 / 2 tablespoon cocoa

Honey Vanilla flavored to taste

Collapse all ingredients until smooth. Adjust the amount of liquid if desired. Serve chilled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment