Friday, January 21, 2011

Do Burst Capillaries Ever Heal?

how to change mattress with cats?

Today I received my new mattress. The very one to go with my new bed that I brought with me against all odds . But have you ever tried to change the mattress with cats curious who want to see everything and try everything?

7:30 AM: 1st stage

Before the arrival of my new mattress, I had to first take out my old mattress and my old bed in my room. The problem: as soon as I start to remove the covers, the cats lay in bed and think I want to play. I have to pack one by one as they make me ambushes under the sheets. Then comes the moment when all the sheets are removed. I do not know why, but all cats are attracted to a bare mattress than paper or fabric (see How curtains with 3 cats ).

Pupuce looks Mystic roll in the old bed

8:00 AM: 2nd stage

Once the bed bare, empty room. First I put the mattress in the lounge while waiting to find a better place then I started to disassemble my bed. Leaving the room, I see that cats have adopted the old mattress as a climbing wall. Obviously. I see Jean Valjean at the top, I hurry to take a picture. Then, skirting all, I notice he is not alone. It is now a king and queen of the mountain! Cats happily exchange roles, except Big Cat who can not climb because it has no claws on front paws.

Jean Valjean and Pupuce are the first king and queen at the top of the mattress!


Mystic and then followed Clip


Jean Valjean was really personable for a king!

14.00: The third step

deliverymen finally arrive at 14h. Of course, when they ring the doorbell, half of the cats will hide the bottom of a wardrobe, as always. No fooling around with them: they come in, unpack the mattress, throws it on the bed, require a signature, thank you bye. Efficient delivery as I do. I can finally make my bed and test my new mattress ... with cats, of course. Mystic, Clips and Big Cat tried it with me. I almost did not get up because it was so comfortable. I came back into the room 30 minutes later and Big Cat was still there, although comfortable in the new bed.

Big Cat enjoys the new bed

I can not wait to try my new mattress tonight. In the meantime, the old mattress has become a place for cats to choose to lie, play and watch the high life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment