Saturday, January 15, 2011

7 Week Hiv Negative Conclusive

Chicken Wings Cajun Cassoulet

During the holidays, I had lots of compliments about my blog from my family and friends. It's always heartwarming to know that people like you love what you do. But what I learned from all this is a person who told me there was something missing in my blog: a recipe for chicken wings! Never mind, I took the first special of the year on the wings to try this recipe from Ricardo !

must say there is a reason for there were no chicken wings on my blog. Could someone explain to me why it sells so much these pieces of meat that contain mostly fat and bones? For comparison, I have boneless chicken breasts, without any loss. I just do not understand ... Finally, I stay on my position: the chicken wings are too expensive for anything and does not contain enough meat for the price. But it's bin good. I felt like eating frog legs (I love)!

If I had advice to give you this recipe, I'd much space the wings on baking sheet. I put too much on my own and liquid was collected under the wings giving a soft skin in the end while I prefer the crispy skin. Moreover, and this is my personal good taste, I prefer the wings (and drumsticks) chicken cooked much more than that, almost dry. So I would increase the cooking time to over an hour. By cons, if you prefer the meat juicier, stick to the prescribed 45 minutes. Also, I think a little more sugar would not hurt and I propose to double the amount of brown sugar. And if you have liquid smoke, why not add a few drops?



2-4 servings 1 packet of 14 fresh chicken wings
3 / 8 cup ketchup or chili sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar (or more)
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 / 2 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon thyme 1 tablespoon
Tea
garlic powder 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (or other spice to taste) Salt and pepper


Mix all sauce ingredients in large bowl. Book.

Cut the wings at both joints with a knife. Discard the small pointed piece that does not contain meat. Remove the two other sections in the sauce. Coat the wings with sauce. At this point, we can marinate few hours or overnight. Not me, I'm hungry. Although

spread wings on one (of) plate covered with parchment paper. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes. Serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment