Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cinematic Orchestra To Build A Home Sheet

Pork Cutlets with coconut milk bread without kneading

Because yes, I still have meat in a hundred ways Pig! In the box I received in December was a nice little package of pork cutlets. I never realized that my life had I bought cutlets anything because I think it's often too expensive (especially the veal cutlets). So I nosed a little on the web ... finished with a recipe straight out of my head because I still lacked key ingredients in any recipe that interested me.

Technically, these cutlets are "Touski" because I took everything I had and that went well together (among other things, remaining coriander and coconut milk). Like what is always easy to create a meal with what we have on hand!



3-4 servings 1 pound pork cutlets sliced French shallots 2-3

3 cloves garlic, chopped 1 cup
of very thick coconut milk (or coconut cream)
A dash lime juice
A small handful of fresh coriander
Salt and pepper to taste

Fry the cutlets in a mixture of oil and butter over high heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Add salt and pepper. Book.

In the same pan, sauté garlic and shallot few minutes, until starting to brown. Add coconut milk and lime juice. Add salt and pepper. Let reduce until a sauce. Stir in the scallops to warm and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve.

Note: This recipe is not very good reheated. Looks like the coconut milk is absorbed by the meat and it remains only a puddle of fat as a sauce when heated. If we have too many slices, we can still cook them all at the same time prepare the sauce but only when eating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment